Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some other multiplayer games you can try
11.04.2020, 09:10 UTC (This post was last modified: 11.04.2020 09:11 UTC by Cuchillo_Baishan.)
RE: Some other multiplayer games you can try
Hi, @Krieger, good to see you back.

After February I started to build the stats system for the source games we currently host, took a lot of time and still is not completely finished, as issues continue arising over geolocation features and maxmind crazy database format changes. Not to mention the new sourcemod plugins testing...

So I was planning a Source games weekend event for Easter to take place, but had to pospone it until the stats thing is solved. Last one we did was UT2004.

After the epidemic mess, there was more traffic and players for a while, but people are already suffering the mind consequences of the lockdown (and the economic meltdown...) I was sent home too, don't know for how long. Possibly returning to Spain very soon.

I played some Far Cry campaign last week, it never bores me this game. I can still connect and join mp servers, but unfortunately other community members are not so lucky, or have to face bigger problems in their lives? Sad

This Saturday if I manage to stay awake and not fall asleep, then I'll join a bit.

Take care and good wishes. For Krieger and for everybody!

Genocide Watch GameSurge
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some other multiplayer games you can try - Cuchillo_Baishan - 11.04.2020 09:10 UTC