Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SourceMod Anti-Cheat plugin
27.02.2020, 21:18 UTC
SourceMod Anti-Cheat plugin
Info about the SMAC updated add-on now implemented on the CS: Source server:
Quote:SourceMod Anti-Cheat is a server-side plugin comprised of different modules to help protect your gameserver against common threats, hacks, scripts, exploits, commands, cvars, or cheats currently being used today to cause your servers harm.

Information on the various parts of SMAC can be found in this wiki.

SMAC plugin fork wiki

Readme, changelogs, repository of the author on Github:
Quote:For a lot of people, SMAC has been one of those more elusive plugins due to some of the issues surrounding it involving copyrights and headers. In 0.8.6.0, the original authors added the headers to it and left it at that. During that time, I was working on my own fork of it specifically for ZPS. So not only does the code have all the appropriate headers, but included is a license with those headers as well, so it should be okay to distribute, post, branch, and fork once again as needed provided everyone adheres to the license.

Although progress is a bit slow, I do hope to add more features and update detections for various aimbots/hacks over the next few iterations. My hope is to return SMAC to active development as a free, open source project for multiple source-based games. Not sure how well that will go, but I'll give it a shot.

Github SMAC fork repository & changelogs

Genocide Watch GameSurge
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply