Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Half-Life 2 co-op Gmod server
27.02.2020, 21:45 UTC (This post was last modified: 11.07.2022 12:15 UTC by Cuchillo_Baishan.)
The Half-Life 2 co-op Gmod server
Although the Half-Life 2 co-op Gmod gamemode it's not strictly a multiplayer legacy shooter of that time, Half-Life 2 single player was the most important FPS back then, and every part of this mod has been kept strictly close to the original campaign (even the achievements..which didn't exist at all then Smile). Valve decided to release the well-known Deathmatch version a few weeks later in late 2004, but no co-op. The Synergy mod did a great job at this, first released by early 2005, if I'm not mistaken. However it was not possible for me to host a Synergy server, so here is a really similar experience to that mod. With Scoreboard and all, good to go, very few map bugs, no other file downloads required apart from the gamemode: Garry's Mod Half-Life 2 Campaign

This is the server. There is a country restriction in place to keep away most of the undesirables, so if you are wrongly getting kicked as a result, please let us know.

Enjoy your c17 journey!

To join straight in: steam://connect/213.202.228.197:27315

Genocide Watch GameSurge
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06.03.2020, 06:52 UTC
RE: The Half-Life 2 co-op Gmod server
Can you please raise the ping limit a bit? I keep getting warned all the time with just around 100. I like the country announcement thing when connecting!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply